Sports injuries are frequent and can affect any part of your body including muscles, bones, tendons, or ligaments. These injuries do require medical treatments and Waleed Clinix is providing you with 24/7 services from our competent orthopedic staff. Waleed Clinix is the best option for all elective protocols in Lahore, Pakistan.
When to seek medical advice?
The signs and symptoms of a sports injury may vary but the most common of them are:
- Aches, or tenderness
- Deformities like bumps or visible lumps
- Decreased mobility
- Crunching or popping sounds from joints while moving
- Skin becomes warm to touch
- Stiffness or weakness
- Incapable to put weight on the leg, foot, or hip
Dizziness, swelling, and dyspnea (difficulty breathing) are alarming signs of serious sports injuries. So, book your appointment without wasting time. We are here to provide you with the best healthcare services.
Diagnosis by our orthopedics:
Our team would diagnose you by adopting the following steps:
- Medical history
- Performs your physical examination to check the mobility of the injured part.
- He might suggest going for imaging tests like an X-ray, MRI, or CT scan for a confirmatory diagnosis.
Treatment services by Waleed Clinix:
We are offering a wide range of treatments for sports injuries depending upon the type and severity. The treatment may involve:
- RICE method i.e., Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation. Applicable for mild sports injuries.
- Immobilization using a splint, cast, sling, medical device, or a walking boot.
- Injection shots to minimize pain and swelling.
- Anti-inflammatory medications
- Physical therapy or rehabilitation to heal or secure the injured part.
- Surgery to treat fractures or ligaments, cartilage, or tendon tears. Surgery was performed to repair damaged tissues, re-position joints, and align bones. surgery is generally the last option when all other treatment options fail to work.
The recovery period depends on the severity and nature of the injury and the treatment performed for curing it. A physiotherapist will guide you to regain strength, mobility range, and flexibility of the injured part.
The Best Hygienic And Aseptic Environment For Our Worthy Patients:
We never compromise on hygienic conditions as it is a major health concern for our patients. To minimize the risk of infections during the physical exam or surgical procedures we have to be more vigilant to ensure an aseptic environment at our site. The tools or equipment are of the highest standards and sterilized regularly.